Story Of My Signature Unicorn Cake
When I first started in the cake industry in Miami, I was selling my cakes for anywhere between $40 and $65 dollar. I struggled to find the right way to elevate my cakes to the point where I could increase my prices while making my customers even happier. I wondered how I was going to conquer the market of more expensive cakes without switching to the wedding cake industry.
One day, a woman approached me about making a vegan cake for her 21st birthday. She wanted me to create a unicorn cake so amazing that it would blow the minds of all of her guests! I worked diligently to create the best unicorn cake with all healthy ingredients that I possibly could. The cake needed to be beautiful but also tasty and healthy. Once I was finished, the cake was an absolute hit and sold for $250! Since that day, this cake has become a bestseller in my shop.
During this course I want to show you that even small cakes can be sold with a fancy price! I am sure you have a lot of competitors. And if you need a skill that will make you different and unique - try this velour technique for your cakes! It's suitable for baled and no-baked cakes. And your potential clients will remember your account because of such show stopping cakes with velour!
In this course,
You Will Learn
How to make 100% delicious cakes from scratch that are plant-based, gluten and soy free, and have no refined sugars (nut-free and coconut-free cakes included).
How to stop using store-bought vegan butter and vegan shortening with unhealthy ingredients such as canola, palm, soybean oils, and other unhealthy ingredients.
- How to make a perfect cylindric shape for your cake with sharp edges.
- How to make white vegan chocolate from scratch.
How to naturally color white vegan chocolate cake with natural products.
How to make modern chocolate velvet coating.
How to make ombre velvet coating.
How to make an edible chocolate horn and ears with only natural ingredients.
Cake #1. Triple Chocolate
- It's a no-bake cake that becomes a bestseller in the shops of all my students
- Includes recipes of dark, milky and white chocolate ganaches based on nuts
- No-bake brownie crust recipe
- My signature brown chocolate velour recipe
- Tips how to put edible 24K gold on a velour coating
- All nuances about defrosting, storing and delivery cakes with velour
Most students start selling Heart Cake after the first week of education. You need to sell only 12-13 such cakes to cover the cost of this course (in the USA, the price for this cake starts from $80, food cost is up to $20).
Cake #2. Mickey Mouse
- Option to make Minnie Mouse Cake
- Cookie'N'Cream cake recipe in coconut and chocolate versions
- Tempering chocolate techniques (the nose is made with chocolate)
- Tips and tricks to achieve a natural deep black chocolate color with minimum natural colorant
- Tips for making gray chocolate and velour (for concrete effect)
- Detailed video of making a bow
It's 600 gr cake that is low in food cost but can be sold as a themed kid's cake (popular for 1-5 year Bday parties). In the USA, the selling price for this cake is $100 (food cost $25).
Cake #3. Pink Unicorn
- Raw plant-based fruity-vanilla cake with 4 different layers inside (strawberry, blueberry, lemon curd, raspberry)
- Stable white chocolate cashew cream frosting
- Raspberry or strawberry handcrafted chocolate
- Ombre technique for velour coating
- Edible raspberry chocolate horn and white chocolate ears
- Fancy eye and ear design (not edible, optional)
Perfect cake for girls of any age! This cake can serve between 20-22 people and can be sold to customers starting at $250.
Cake #4. Sunshine Unicorn
- No-nut, no peanuts, no coconut chocolate baked cake
- Ingredients that will be used are avocado, sweet potato, Japanese potato (or regular potato), white beans
- Vegan white chocolate ganache frosting without nuts made from scratch (no store bought white chocolate or vegan butter!)
- colored with turmeric and other superfood powders
This cake is perfect for a young child’s birthday because of its completely allergy-friendly ingredients. Serves up to 16 people and can be sold to customers starting at $200! Can be made for daycares, pre-schools and kindergartens because no nuts, no peanuts, no coconut.
Cake #5. Love in the Air
- A party-sized baked cake for 35 people
- Inside chocolate sponges with hazelnut frosting and coffee filling covered with white chocolate frosting based on nuts.
- A neutral decoration idea suitable for any occasion. (Baby Shower, for Birthday, for Anniversary, for Gender Reveal and even for wedding).
- In this cake, you will get the most detailed video how to frost a tall cake and achieve sharp edges with an ease.
This cake can be your first step in extending your cake business and starting to accept wedding cake orders!
Cake #6. Flamingo Cake
- One more universal design with a classic Vanilla Strawberry flavor. This is my to-go recipe for all wedding cakes.
- You will learn how to make golden vanilla plant-based (no eggs, no dairy), gluten and soy-free, without refined sugar baked sponges.
- Mascarpone cream for filling and frosting made from scratch.
- Strawberry mousse made with strawberries.
- Strawberry chia jam as a filling.
- You will learn how to work with isomalt and create such decoration just in 10 minutes.
- Pink and burgundy color for velour will be achieved with vegetables.
More Detailed Photos Of Last Two Party-sized Baked Cakes
This is exactly what you will learn in cakes #5 Love in the Air and #6 Flamingo.
This Course is For You
- If you're a baker and looking for modern cakes that will make you different from the competitors in your city
- If you want to learn how to make healthy and delicious no-bake and baked cakes without eggs, dairy, gluten, soy, corn, vegan butter or shortening from store, without refined sugar and artificial dyes.
- If you want to add into your menu cakes that can serve people who need to cut sugar intake due to diagnoses like diabetes, epilepsy, metabolic syndrome, autism, Glut1 deficiency syndrome, multiple sclerosis, etc.
- If you want to start offering party-sized, themed and wedding cakes into your city
- If you want to level up your pastry skills and learn how to make cakes with minimalistic design but with so beautiful velour coating
And I have been making and selling vegan gluten-free cakes for over 7 years. I have sold over 3000 cakes for a variety of customers varying in dietary wants and needs with only 30% of clients being strictly vegan.
I have customized my speciality cakes to an array of allergies and special requirements. From mothers who trusted me with their child’s 1st birthday cakes, to diabetics seeking low sugar options, to buyers with celiac, epilepsy, and cancer, I have helped to customize healthy and safe food options for all. Because of my specialized approach to the ingredients I use, and the detail that goes into my cakes, many doctors have approved these specialty cakes as well.
I know how to make cakes for any allergy requirements and I will teach you to do the same! So, let’s get started!
After Taking the Course
- You will start selling expensive, gourmet cakes daily.
You will be able to serve a wide range of customers who are egg, gluten, soy, dairy, corn, palm oil, nut and refined sugar free. Healthy vegan cakes are the fastest growing niche in the cake business right now!
You will no longer need to use artificial colorants for your cakes now.
You will be able to easily integrate the chocolate velvet design into baked or no-bake cakes, or even for weddings!
You will be able to start selling delicious and allergy-friendly, plant-based white chocolate without refined sugar as an up-sell product in your store.
You will be able to show your expertise by offering an extremely unique product. You can say with certainty that your cakes are allergy, gluten, soy, dairy, and refined sugar free for babies, young children, young adults, and even adults!
This course will strengthen your reputation and instill trust in all of your customers.
To get a course Certificate, you're required to make 5 of 6 cakes from the course plus exam cake within 10 weeks of support. But the overall access to the course is one year.
ONLY ONE GROUP COURSE PER YEAR.
WE WILL START ON APRIL 20TH
When is the start of the course?
How long does the course lasts?
Do I need a special equipment for this course?
I am not a baker. Can I make these anyway?
What is your refund policy?
FLAMINGO Cake By My Students
This is the last sixth cake in the course. By this time, students master their velour skill, and can make an ideal cylindric shape with sharp edges for any baked cakes.
Please, click on the photo and you will be re-directed to Instagram of the student who made this cake.