Allergy friendly for kids
Good for pregnant women
Gluten and soy free
No refined sugar
Colored by nature
Week #1. Sprouted Cakes.
This week is available for any Fundamental Course student
You will receive all recipes from nut-free week of my signature 4-week Fundamental Course. First time ever, these lessons, techniques and recipes will be available out of the main course.
You Will Learn:
- Wet and dehydrated sprouted buckwheats in the recipes.
- Explore psyllium husk and chia seeds as a thickener agents.
- Homemade no-slimmy oat milk as the most allergy friendly for kids.
- Berry chia jam (second type of jam in the course).
We will make:
- Lemon Curd Cake - bestseller in stores of all my students.
- Sprouted Buckwheat Cake.
- Buckwheat granola as an alternative to oat granola.
- Nut-free energy balls for farmer markets and shipping (does not require refrigeration).
Week #2. Classic Flavors.
You will learn my signature technique how to make no-bake nut-free and coconut oil-free cakes!
Also, you will learn how to make homemade coconut cream. After this week, you will not need to buy coconut cream in cans, and your homemade coconut cream will cost in twice less than canned.
This week we will make:
- Triple Chocolate Cake - you will have the recipe of white chocolate ganache, milk chocolate ganache and dark chocolate ganache!
- Milk Chocolate Passion Fruit Cake - another recipe of milk cream recipe paired with passion fruit marmalade and passion fruit jam.
- Strawberry Cake - you will learn how to make raw and no-baked strawberry ganache. Two layer, two different recipes and two different techniques!
No nuts and no coconut oil in these cakes. Other coconut ingredients like coconut cream and shredded coconut are required.
Bonus Recipes in Week #2
- Homemade canned coconut cream (in twice cheaper in food cost than store bought cans)
- Two easy recipes of homemade coconut milk (one recipe is raw and the second one is not raw).
- Jelly marmalade hidden filling stabilized by pectin
- Thick raw jams stabilized by psyllium husk
Week #3. No Coconut!
New cakes and again new techniques to make them! Week without not only nuts but also without coconut ingredients!
We will make:
- Raw Sweet Potato Chocolate Cake with puffed millet crust and truffles - this cake is nut and coconut-free!
- Chocolate Caramel Souffle Cake that includes 5 layers and it means you will have five different recipes:
- puffed millet crust
- chocolate sauce
- caramel souffle
- chocolate souffle
This Course i For You If
- You want to avoid high-sugar desserts to start a healthier lifestyle
- You or your family members intolerant to some products as dairy, gluten, corn or allergic to soy and eggs.
- You aspire to cook tasty and healthy food for your kids with no refined sugars, artificial dyes, food additives, and preservatives.
- You or your family members follow medical medium protocol or FODMAP diet.
- You or your relatives need to cut sugar intake due to diagnoses like diabetes, epilepsy, metabolic syndrome, autism, Glut1 deficiency syndrome, multiple sclerosis, etc.
These cakes are available for those students who purchase the second package with Certification.
- Raw two-tier White Chocolate Raspberry Cake + a technique how to set up two-tier cake.
- No-bake Raspberry Ganache Cake.
In Total, You Will Learn
9 Nut-Free Cakes
- Lemon Curd Cake
- Sprouted Raspberry Buckwheat Cake
- Triple Chocolate*
- Milk Chocolate Passion Fruit* (you can use raspberries instead of passion fruit)
- Strawberry Cake*
- Sweet Potato Chocolate Cake*
- Chocolate Caramel Souffle Cake*
- Two-tier White Chocolate Raspberry Cake (bonus cake)
- Raspberry Ganache Cake* (bonus cake)
* these six cakes can be made without any coconut ingredients.
- Buckwheat Granola
- No-nut energy balls
- Puffed millet truffles
New Knowledge and Component Recipes:
- Sprouted buckwheat as an alternative to nuts but still with crunchy and chewy consistency.
- Homemade coconut cream (and you don't need to purchase expensive coconut cream from cans anymore).
- Two recipe of homemade coconut milk.
- Two recipes of homemade jams (with chia seeds and with psyllium husk).
- Caramel sauce (no coconut ingredients).
- Chocolate Sauce (no coconut ingredients).
- Introduction to vegan marmalade.
- Introduction to homemade raw chocolate.