Let's Talk If This Course Can Be Helpful For You
Answer YES or NO on the following questions:
☐ You want to avoid high-sugar desserts to start a healthier lifestyle
☐ You or your family members intolerant to some products as dairy, gluten, corn or allergic to soy and eggs.
☐ You aspire to cook tasty and healthy food for your kids with no refined sugars, artificial dyes, food additives, and preservatives.
☐ You or your family members follow medical medium protocol or FODMAP diet.
☐ You or your relatives need to cut sugar intake due to diagnoses like diabetes, epilepsy, metabolic syndrome, autism, Glut1 deficiency syndrome, multiple sclerosis, etc.
Mark if the statement is relevant:
- You are trying to make healthy cakes using recipes from the Internet, but they taste bad, and your family doesn’t like them
- You hardly believe it’s possible to make a single cake that meets all individual needs like allergies, gluten/dairy intolerance, sugar content, and food philosophy.
- You’re sure that healthy cakes require much time and effort
- You’ve never made cakes before, and it stops you from making a decision
- You are afraid that you never get along with cooking
...But You Still Believe
that you can change you and your family's unhealthy habits and feel the same as one of my students:
"It was very very important, for my family I try to prepare healthy desserts without sugar or nasty additives/colors. Because wholesale everything in US has very bad ingredients and additives so I try to make everything from scratch at home. We’re not vegans but we want to eat real food without refined sugar and toxic ingredients. I wasn’t sure in my abilities to prepare something presentable for our celebrations, now not only I prepare for family celebrations but I got the courage to sell for other people’s celebrations."
Lazarina Sirakov, mom of two boys.
If you answered at least once YES, so I've got a lot to show you.
My name is Olga. Thinking about you,
I've created a healthy vegan online cake school MY PLANT CAKE to share
VEGAN (NO DAIRY & NO EGGS), GLUTEN-FREE, SOY-FREE, REFINED SUGAR-FREE
recipes with you and teach how to make healthy desserts with ease!
This Online Course is For
who would like to influence good sweet tooth eating habits in their children
with a dream to stop craving refined sugars and start a healthy lifestyle
to make an income in a top-tier niche of allergy-friendly cakes with minimal competition for now
enthusiasts, vegans and vegetarians
People With Allergies
to eggs, dairy, gluten, soy or/and corn
who avoids artificial dyes, food additives
If You Tired
- looking for healthy and delicious cake recipes on the Internet but all to no avail.
- spoiling ingredients by remaking recipes from different blogs to fit your needs
- recipes that require a half-day.
If You Want
- to please yourself and your family with desserts that fit a special diet
- to turn your culinary talent into a successful business and find a niche with minimal competition and high demand
- to instill healthy eating habits in children
And what’s more, want to change your life,
then choose the package that suits you best now:Choose a package
What You Get
3-weeks Intense Culinary Training
The course is divided into 3 weeks. You will learn how to make 40+ healthy desserts and will get various component recipes (plant-based milk, jams, spread, sauces, etc).
Weekly Meal Plan for Desserts
Each week you need to make a healthy breakfast, tart, and cake. Plus, you'll get 2 more recipes that differ from week to week (ice cream, truffles, cookies, granola, Nutella, fudges).
Weekly Bonus Recipes
Each week provides you with bonus recipes of the cakes from my store. Since they are not included in the main training program, you can make these cakes anytime.
Theory and Practice
Every Week I will teach you the techniques and skillsets to create healthy desserts faster while explaining each milestone with an easy-to-remember guide. Raw desserts are not baked! Nothing can be burned, overmixed or undermixed. Everyone can make it!
Keto and Diabetic
Friendly Cake Recipes
You'll get sugar and carbs-free cakes recipes. I will explain how to convert almost any recipe into a keto-friendly one. Besides, you’ll learn how to sell such cakes and ways to communicate with customers.
About Cake Sales
With 5+ years of experience in the raw cake business, I can tell you what would work and what you should avoid. Having over 200 students who started successful businesses globally, I have proof of my expertise.
Culinary Course Curriculum
Week 1. Basics of Raw Cake Cuisine
You Will Learn:
- Why and How to Soak Nuts and Seeds?
- Why and How to Sprout Nuts?
- Benefits of Dehydration (inc. Oven Recommendations)
- Easy and Fast Plant-Based Milks and Natural Sweeteners
- Making Own and Difference between Nut Pulp, Nut Flour and Nut Meal
- Recipes of homemade ingredients from scratch to cut twice their cost
- Fool Proof Recipes With Tips for Successful Creamy Homemade Sprouted Nut and Coconut Butters For Any Blender
- How to Work and Difference between Coconut oil, Coconut Butter and Cacao butter
- Secrets of Silky and Smooth Cream Consistency
- Troubleshooting With Oil Separations
- Perfect Tart Shells and Professional Unmolding
- Features of Square and Round Cakes
- Simple and Complicated Ways of Cake Decoration
All desserts from the photos including decoration you will make in week 1.
Week 2. Fruity And Vanilla Flavors
Cakes filled and decorated with fruits and berries that work for people with cacao/caffeine intolerance and are loved by kids.
You Will Learn:
- Introduction to raw binder ingredients.
- Psyllium husk as a jelly agent.
- How to make coconut milk as an alternative to nut milks.
- How to make one of the most nutritious milk - Brazil Nut Milk.
- What to do with leftovers of nut pulps.
- Training piping technics using raw vegan cream to achieve your full satisfaction with a result.
- How to achieve crunchy, smooth and jelly textures in one cake.
- Easy 5-minute zebra effect in the cake for wow effect.
- Natural fresh fruit and veggie colorants for cake.
- Plant-based ice cream and 10+ flavor combinations.
- Raw muffins and white chocolate fudge for farmer market sales (do not require refrigeration).
- How to make 10-minutes raw berry jam.
All desserts from the photos including decoration you will make in week 2.
Week 3. Hazelnuts and Chocolate In Desserts
In my store, Hazelnut Chocolate flavor is the most desired by my customers. And I'll give you so delicious and wholesome recipes that you will never go to the store for a cake. Learned recipes will turn your cakes into real bestsellers!
You Will Learn:
- Process of fermentation.
- Cake-yogurts with probiotics and suitable flavors for such cakes as well as flavors that better to avoid.
- Homemade hazelnut milk and hazelnut cacao drink for kids.
- Intro in raw chocolate.
- Homemade nutella that doesn't require refrigeration (best for farmer markets and shipping).
- Best ever melted in the mouth raw praline truffles and 10+ options for new flavors (based on your knowledge from the course).
- Advanced level - raw roll cake to impress even those who are many years in raw or vegan lifestyle.
- Advanced decoration techniques.
- Understanding lecithin and other emulsifiers.
All desserts from the photos including decoration you will make in week 3.
What Recipes You Will Learn in The Course
- Nut Milks (almond, brazil nut, hazelnut, coconut)
- Nut flour and nut meal
- Activated nuts (almonds, hazelnuts)
- Sprouted nut butters (almond and hazelnut butters)
- Coconut butter/manna
- Fermented cashew creams
- Healthy caramel and 6+ options to flavor
- Shiny chocolate sauce
- Strawberry jelly jam
- Cherry chia jam
- Chia tule for decoration
- Raw chocolate
I provide from 2 to 10 flavor options to each dessert recipe. So, you can easily multiply this list with a minimum of 2.
- Chocolate Mocha Chia Breakfast
- Almond Chocolate Fudges
- Sandwich Cookies
- Raw Muffins
- Plant-Based Ice Cream and 10+ recipes for other flavors
- White Chocolate Fudge
- Best Cacao Drink for Kids
- Sprouted Hazelnut Nutella
- Hazelnut Praline Truffles and 10+ recipes for other flavors
Cake and Tart Recipes
Cakes from a main program. They are complicated, most likely have a few layers and all of them are required to finish a training successfully.
Each tart can be made in a cake mold and vice versa.
- Mascarpone tart
- Classic vanilla tart and 10+ options for other flavors
- Almond Salted Caramel Cake
- Acai Zebra Cake
- Strawberry Pistachio Tart
- Fermented Chocolate Cherry Roll Cake
- Fermented Raspberry Chocolate Cake
Bonus Cake Recipes
Complimentary recipes from my store. They are popular among my customers and have 5-star reviews.
- Triple Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Salted Caramel Cake
- Chocolate Orange
- Matcha Green Tea
- Pistachio White Chocolate
- Fermented Strawberry Basil Cake
- Keto Sugar-free Chocolate Almond Tart (no cashews)
- Keto Sugar-free Classic Chocolate Cake
- Keto Sugar-free Strawberry Cake
- Keto Sugar-free Coffee Brownie Cake
- No Sugar Added Key Lime Tart
All The Recipes You Need To Build A Successful Cake Business Are Here
each of them can be made as a standalone dessert or snack
with providing adjustments to create other flavors
5-star recipes well-liked by my customers and students
Only imagine what skills and how many recipes you’ll master after the course!
- Classic vanilla cream
- Classic chocolate cream
- Classic berry cream (suitable for any berries)
- Classic fruity cream (suitable for any berries)
- White Chocolate Cream
- Mascarpone cheesy cream
- Citrus vanilla cream
- Chocolate orange cream
- Nutty cheesecake cream (can be almond, peanut, pecan flavored)
- Pistachio cream
- Matcha cream
- Tiramisu coffee flavored cream
- Classic fermented vanilla cream
- Fermented chocolate cream
- Fermented basil cream
- Five+ ready to go sugar and carbs-free creams
+ A formula to turn any cream above into a sugar-free option.
- Classic date and oat crust
- Moist activated nut crusts (almond, walnut)
- Crunchy activated nut crusts with soft nuts (cashew, macadamia, walnut, pine nuts)
- Crunchy activated nut crusts with hard nuts (almond, hazelnut, brazil nut)
- No-nut classic flaxseed crust
- No-nut chocolate flaxseed crust
- No-nut dried fruity crust
- No-date shortbread oat crust
- No-date pistachio crust
- No-date and no carbs almond crust
- No-date and no carbs classic almond crust
- No-date and no carbs chocolate almond crust
- No-date no carbs soft walnut brownie crust
+ A formula to turn any cream above into a sugar-free option.
Mix and Match Creams and Crusts,
Use All Knowledge From The Course And Create
Over 200 New Cake Flavors
I TEACH TO CREATE
My goal is to make you professional raw pastry chefs who cope with any requirement as an allergy to ingredients, product intolerance at ease, and never wonder: What To Do With This Order?
You Will Grow Confidence and Professionalism Working with Raw Cakes!
Hello, my dear cakelovers!
My name is Olga Mankova, and I have been making and selling vegan gluten-free cakes for over 5 years. I have sold over 3000 cakes for a variety of customers varying in dietary wants and needs with only 30% of clients being strictly vegan.
I have customized my speciality cakes to an array of allergies and special requirements. From mothers who trusted me with their child’s 1st birthday cakes, to diabetics seeking low sugar options, to buyers with celiac, epilepsy, and cancer, I have helped to customize healthy and safe food options for all. Because of my specialized approach to the ingredients I use, and the detail that goes into my cakes, many doctors have approved these specialty cakes as well.
Because of the nutritional value, wholesome components, and their delicious taste, I want to bring my knowledge to each family and individual. That is why
I created my first ever course Fundamentals for beginners as a new way to step foot into a healthier lifestyle.
I know how to make cakes for any allergy requirements and I will teach you to do the same! So, let’s get started!
How is The Course Going
It is a 6week course during which you can master all the necessary skills to apply them "on the spot".
Me and your personal instructor will motivate and support you since my task is to change your life and teach you to make raw, healthy cakes like a pro!
Your studying will take place on a platform where you need to create a personal account. Once you log in, you will see the course divided into weeks. Each week is divided into 4 days. Each day contains video recipes and theoretical lectures.
Video recipes are divided into logical parts of 5-15 minutes for easy watching and following.
In total, you have a 3-week education and 6 weeks to complete it with our support and feedback to your assignments.
All lessons are pre-recorded and available 24/7 into your account. You can watch videos, read lectures and do assignments at any time when you want from any country and city in this world.
To complete each week you need 4 days of 1-3 hours each. The course is divided into logically structured days, beginning on Thursdays and ending on Sundays.
- Question section after each lesson – you’ll get the answer during the next 24 hours.
- Community Facebook Group with friendly students who are ready to help you anytime.
- Six weekends of WhatsApp group chat where the instructors of our school will be answering on all urgent questions daily.
- WhatsApp chat with me, your teacher, each MONDAY. I will comment your works and answer all current questions.
- Checking homework by your personal instructor of our school.
Depends on your package, you will get:
- 6-month access to the course
- 1 year access
- or lifetime access
You will have a possibility to buy a lifetime access.
Though we don’t provide feedback for your assignments after 6 weeks of support, you still can ask your questions on the Facebook Group. Once joining my community, you’ll forever remain its member.
Why this course and not others?
I am a practicing pastry chef
with 5 years of experience in the plant-based cake industry. I am not a blogger or creative chef who writes recipes to impress followers. My recipes get 5-star reviews from the customers, that demonstrates high quality. I can vouch for the success and taste of any recipe due to gained skills and experience.
Easy, fast, and 100% delicious
I am selling 100-150 cakes monthly without any help. Could I cope with so many cakes if my recipes were complicated and time-consuming? Definitely not! I usually focus on a taste and nutritious value and know what flavors are on-demand. This course offers only 5-year bestselling recipes for you to master.
A 5-year experience
When I started in 2016, I didn't have money for advertising, nor investments to rent a store. Most of the time I sold from home. I’ve passed all challenges, fears, and family troubles you may face if decide to start selling cakes from home. Here I'll share tips and strategies to help you succeed during the first year of the cake business.
I'm not too active on social media and definitely not a public person. I know what a great challenge for an introvert is to start a business. However, everyone wants to start a business to make money, right?
That's why I'm here! To share my secrets on how to sell cakes from home and build a personal brand without displaying your private life.
I teach you to create, not copy!
The course gives you a lot of basic knowledge, tips, and tricks to get a high-end result. You’ll dive deeper into raw cake cooking, learn useful info that helps you save time, money, and health during the rest of your life. Moreover, you will be able to create any cake flavor, meeting any allergy requirements!
Stop wasting money
The main rule of my school is "Never throw away ingredients even if something went wrong". If there are any issues, send a picture in the WhatsApp chat, and our team will help you fix the situation.
Since raw cakes don't require baking, you can rest assured your desserts are safe. You'll see how easy and interesting cooking might be!
It's a life changing course
Read my students’ reviews and see for yourself:
"I feel great since I found you and decided to actually stopped making excuses and started your course. I didn’t believe I can do it, I didn’t believe I would have any orders or anyone will like what I’m making. Now I feel empowered as I have this great knowledge, as I’ve earned a degree in making raw cakes, I have this in me and even if I don’t have huge business now I have the power to grow it step by step, here or anywhere I decide to move. And it feels like I’m not afraid anymore, like I found my passion what I want to do."
Elena [private IG]
"When I started making healthy desserts, I was so excited and happy! It was like the sun was rising on a whole new world for me!! In love with life and healthy desserts!"
Bonuses For This Enrollments
Exclusively for this enrollment, I've prepared three life-changing bonuses. Each bonus will enhance your knowledge and raise your professionalism to the next level
Please note bonuses are not included into self-education package.
Additional 12 Cake Recipes
All these recipes were sold in my store and were approved by my customers by rating them with 5-star reviews.
Bonus Chocolate Cakes
Triple Chocolate Cake | Chocolate Salted Caramel Cake | Chocolate Orange
Bonus Bestseller Cakes From My Store
Matcha Green Tea | Pistachio White Chocolate | Raw Tiramisu
Bonus Fruity Cakes
Raspberry Nut-free Two Tier Cake | No Sugar Added Key Lime |Fermented Strawberry Basil Cake
Bonus Keto Sugar-Free Diabetic-Friendly Cakes
Chocolate Almond Tart (no cashews) | Strawberry Cheesecake | Coffee Brownie Cake
BONUS #2. Webinar
How to Turn Any Raw Cake Recipe Into Sugar-Free Option? Keto-Friendly Dessert.
Three hours of priceless and exclusive information based on my 5 year experience with hundreds of requests for sugar-free cakes.
pages of presentation
minutes of my lecture
You Will Know Everything About Sugar-Free Cakes and How To Sell Them:
1. Difference: Unsweetened vs. No sugar added vs. Sugar-free cakes
2. Diabetic and keto-friendly cakes: what's the difference?
3. Delicious and not recommended flavors for sugar-free cakes.
4. Types of sugar-free sweeteners for healthy desserts.
5. Why not all diabetic-friendly cakes are keto-friendly?
6. Formula to convert any raw cake recipe into sugar-free option.
7. Carbs-free cake crusts: what to put if dates or any dried fruits are not allowed for keto cakes?
8. Recipe examples.
9. How to calculate calories for your cake?
10. How to communicate with customers who ask for diabetic or keto-friendly cake?
11. How to gain the trust and receive an order for sugar-free cake?
12. Answer on the most common question - Keto cakes are low in sugar or no sugar but they are high in fat, what if you want to make cakes for people that want both low sugar and low fat?
PDF file for downloading.
BONUS #3. Creative Assignment
Create Your Own Cake
I will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to make a delicious cake from the first attempt without wasting ingredients.
Step 1. How to choose a cake flavor?
How to proceed if you want to sell cakes and create bestsellers?
Step 2. How to check a flavor balance and ingredient pairing?
You can guarantee even before calculating a recipe that the cake will be delicious.
Step 3. How to get familiar with various textures and decoration ways?
Coconut oil, coconut butter, cacao butter, fermented, or just soaked cashews?
You will know what to choose for your best cakes!
Step 4. How to create your recipe using the provided rules?
After completing this step, you can create 400+ cake flavors mentioned above at once.
Step 5. How to cook and decorate the cake?
It is my students' favorite part. Last step and certification! Now, you're a professional certified raw pastry chef!
Below you will see the cakes of my students created after finishing this course. All these cakes are their own creations and their own recipes based on the knowledge from Fundamental course.
YOU WILL DO THE SAME AND EVEN BETTER!
Click on the photo and you will be directed to the account of the student who created this cake.
My Students Create Their Own Recipes for YouTube Channel
Vita Sidorkina, super model and a mom of a beautiful Alegra, completed the course in 2020. This is her own recipe of Matcha Latte Raw Vegan Cake.
Subscribe and support this amazing sunshine girl!
Options to Join The Course
Each month, you can join this course with one-to-one support (limited to 3 places per month).
66% OFF - BLACK FRIDAY OFFER. LOWEST PRICE EVER!
NO SUPPORT PACKAGEJoin for $336 Without Support
50% OFF - BLACK FRIDAY OFFER. Best for Moms
5-Week Support + BonusesJoin for $497 With Support + Bonuses
Your Main Achievements After This Course
(1) LIFELONG SKILLS
You will gain skills to prepare tasty raw desserts, which you can adapt to any allergy, medical restrictions, and various demands
(2) LOW IN SUGAR RECIPES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
You will be able to cook delicious sugar-free cakes to help your family stop eating high in sugar desserts.
(3) ENHANCED SELF-ESTEEM
You will be surprised how capable you're and how beautiful and delicious desserts you can create! This course will raise your self-esteem. Your family will be proud of you and friends start ordering cakes for their celebrations.
(4) SUCCESSFUL ALLERGY-FRIENDLY CAKE BUSINESS
You will feel confident enough to start selling allergy-friendly desserts. Due to a business course, you will learn how to widespread your home business globally.
(5) CERTIFIED RAW PASTRY CHEF CARRIER
You will become a certified raw pastry chef! With the portfolio and all theoretical knowledge gained within this course, you can start building a plant-based pastry chef carrier. Who can serve any allergy requirements of all customers? YOU! And if the own business in not for you, you always can find a position of a baker into your local cake store or local restaurant (even not vegan!). I am sure, they don't have such specialist yet!
MY TEACHING PRINCIPLES
TIME, MOTIVATION, SUPPORT
You have two month of 24/7 support when me and my team will help and motivate you every day. All your questions will be covered within 1-24 hours. You can work on the course at home, have questions, ask them and get immediate answer from me, my team or even from your fellows. My experience shows that two months is totally enough to finish four week of culinary course and start selling cakes.
Besides, access to course lessons is valid during the next 4 months after you graduate.
You are becoming a part of a great and friendly Facebook community to share experiences and communicate with other students anytime (Facebook group is not available for Self-Education Package).
NEVER THROW AWAY INGREDIENTS
Once you join the course, you’ll never throw away any of the ingredients.
Since raw pastry isn’t baked, it's easier to work with. You don’t need to be afraid that your cake will be overcooked. First-time success is guaranteed!
Besides, keeping mind, that we’re here to help and support 24/7. If there are any issues you’re facing, contact us via WhatsApp, and we’ll help you overcome any difficulties to achieve the desired result.I want to enroll
STOP ANYTIME - CONTINUE LATER
90% of my students are moms who lack free time and the other 10% – business ladies who have lots of tasks besides cooking. I completely feel you, that’s why I’ve adopted the course for each of you! You can start working on the recipe and stop anytime.
Since I am a mom, I know that sometimes our kids need special attention, that is why I will tell you how to keep fresh all ingredients and half-way recipes to continue the other day!
KITCHEN SCALES IS A MUST
I am a European style pastry chef, and I work only with grams and milligrams. Even though I am located in the USA, I do not provide you recipes with cups. Why? Just imagine that you need to use 1-1/2 cups of particular nuts. One student will put 200 gr, another one 180 gr, third one 210 gr. And if this happens with all ingredients in the recipe, you will get completely different result (in texture and taste) than me. Thus, be ready to invest $10-$15 into simple digital kitchen scales. Moreover, all famous pastry chefs work with these measurements.
ONLY NATURAL SWEETENERS
The main sweeteners that we will use are healthy liquid sweeteners (maple syrup is my to go but you also can use brown rice syrup, agave nectar, coconut nectar, yacon syrup, date syrup). We also will be working with coconut sugar. And for sugar-free cakes I will suggest to use monk fruit sweetener and erythritol. What is wrong with xylitol, you will find in my lectures.
And of course, we will have enough recipes with natural sweeteners like fruits and berries, dry fruits and superfoods.I want to enroll
NUTS, SEEDS AND COCONUT
We will work work with all possible nuts, seeds and coconut ingredients (coconut butter, shredded coconut, coconut oil). However, there is no recipes with fresh coconut meat in this course because it's hard to find this ingredient all over the world.
If you have an allergy to specific ingredient, please contact me before purchasing the course. For some of cakes, substitutions are possible. If you have a range of nut, seed and coconut ingredients, you still can take the course but only with my one-to-one support where I will be adjusting each recipe for you.
ONLY NATURAL COLORANTS
There have been multiple bans on many artificial colorants in countries throughout the world. Yellow food dyes No. 5 and No. 6, as well as Red Dye No. 40 have all been banned in Europe. These dyes, if sold, must come with warning labels on them detailing the dangers of consumption. However, in the US, there are no regulations on toxic dyes, which means that we, our children, and our families, are all at risk. We are here to show you that cakes do not need to have these toxic dyes to be colorful and beautiful. We will teach you how to use fruits and veggies to achieve all desired colors across the rainbow!
To be certified as a raw pastry chef who specializes in allergy-friendly cakes, you should finish the Culinary course in three months. It includes cooking all mandatory desserts (minimum three desserts per week) and completing a creative assignment.
Certificate is not issued on Self-Education Package because we do not collect your assignments and can't evaluate your knowledge.I am ready to start
Instagrams of my students who started selling cakes in 2020
Europe and UK
Belgium, Brussels - Anyta @purelement.be
Cyprus, Larnaca - Desislava @greensweetscy
Germany, Berlin - Clauia @plantbased_cla
Slovenia, Krsko - Tadeja @tadeja_world
UK, London - Diane @christalclearcakes
UK, London - Nelya @healthy_sweets_london
Canada, Caribbean Countries, India, Indonesia
Canada, ON | Burlington - Najwa @cakeri.bakery
Cayman Islands - Vee @pure_treats
Costa Rica, Nosara - Emily @Emilydelane
India, Chennai - Abi @elatakesabite
Indonesia, Jakarta - Anggun @tlouven.id
CA | LA, Culver City - Tanya @healthysweetshouse
CA | Irvin - Natalia @lavalux_desserts
CA | San Diego - Mikaela @nourishwithmik
IL | Arlington Heights - Irina @houseofraw_
IL | Chicago - Lazarina @lazarinas
IA | Cedar Falls - Jennie @jennie_beccac11
MA | Boston - Alina @dizzy_veganraw
NY | New York - Polina @bambolina_plantlifestyle
NY | New York - Debra @heavensdelight2000
NY | New York - Victoria @vickys.sweets.nyc
OH | Kent - Helen @helenplantbasedcakes
OH | Cleveland - Elena @natures_kiss_cake
FL | Fort Lauderdale - Crina @crinasrawcakes
FL | Fort Lauderdale - Edita @rawandlovely
FL | Fort Lauderdale - Irina @wedonotbake
FL | Miami - Aliona @raw_choco_bliss
FL | Miami - Fernanda @cocoandcacaodesserts
FL | Miami - Alexis @plantbasedxolife
FL | Miami - Suhail @plantbasedzweetsbysusu
FL | Miami - Lisa @lisa.baker.pfm
FL | Miami - Iana @healing_sweets_mia
FL | Tampa - Amalija @bunbunveganbakery
OK | Tulsa - Tina @loupichristina
VA - Becca @sunflour_bakery
Thank you to all my students for choosing my school and me as your mentor. When I read your reviews, I feel that I chose a right way in my life! And I promise to guide you in this healthy trip as much as I can.